Order Contract Review
In Just a Few Clicks Your Contract Will Be Submitted for Review!
comprehensive review, reassessments, three hours of phone consultation time, and negotiation
- Board certified attorney experienced in physician transactions will directly negotiate the terms with the practice owner and/or the practice's attorney on your behalf. You would be contacted before any scheduled negotiation and updated after each negotiation to ensure you are kept abreast of developments as they occur.
- Multi-draft review. Line-by-line review and revision (editing) of all drafts of your contract, including final draft to make sure it ready to sign.
- Three hours of phone consultation time with your attorney to walk through each contract draft with you, explain the effect of revisions and responses to revisions, answer any questions, or address any concerns. Any time not used in initial call can be used later for follow-ups.
- Unlimited email correspondence with your attorney. Prompt responses guaranteed.
- Compensation comparison with other contracts in your region.